Who is it for?
This is an essential project management course for managers who need to plan and execute professional projects and engage team members and stakeholders to achieve success.
The course helps managers to balance project scope, resources, environmental constraints and changing stakeholder demands to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget.
What does it cover?
The course investigates the essential principles of project management; touching on the four stages of a project and how to identify the three levels of project complexity. Delegates will also gain an understanding of Gantt Charts, risk management, managing structural complexity and evaluation of project costs and budgets.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Explore different project types and assess their impact
- Identify the scope of a project and its long-term impact
- Manage each of the four stages of a project
- Analyse and mitigate risk
- Effectively use PERT Diagrams and Gantt Charts
- Implement a plan using quality time management
Project Management Training overview
- Defining projects and their role within your organisation
- Creating your own project plans
- Establishing and analysing the critical path
- Engaging with Work Breakdown Structures
- The necessary measures for running a successful project
- Learning how to close down a project
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.
Please note that any funding that’s available for this training course can be organised easily over the phone and we’ll always check an online order for funding eligibility before processing.
All our venues provide excellent refreshments, a high quality hot and cold restaurant buffet lunch and a comfortable learning environment.
All venues except London have free parking and all are close to major routes so they’re easy to get to.