Who is it for?
Professional Account Managers, Sales Executives and Managers, Project Leads and all those involved in the customer relationship process who can have an impact on the success and value of a customer.
What does it cover?
This programme is designed to tackle the four key areas where professionals involved in supporting the client journey can most thoroughly improve performance. It challenges them to reappraise activities and develop existing procedures to maximise opportunities and results. The course is focussed on taking a wholistic view of the client experiences, its commercial value and areas for personal and team improvement.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Use and communicate a processes that generate results
- Use influential communication techniques that nudge behaviour
- Qualify customer requirements either at point of sale or throughout the client journey
- Ask superior questions that open up customer requirements and even problems that you can handle
- Plan for objections and deal with them professionally
- Understand and apply the Value Model
Process, Questions, Objections and Value course overview
- Understanding the importance of process
- What you mean to the customer
- The psychological power of process
- The ways in which your communication adds value
- Developing a deep, professional rapport
- Advanced questioning techniques and how to ask more meaningful questions
- Overcoming objections, including pricing objections, early in the sales process
- Removing objections from a sales process
- Ensuring customers get value and feel valued
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.
Please note that any funding that’s available for this training course can be organised easily over the phone and we’ll always check an online order for funding eligibility before processing.
All our venues provide excellent refreshments, a high quality hot and cold restaurant buffet lunch and a comfortable learning environment.
All venues except London have free parking and all are close to major routes so they’re easy to get to.