Impellus is a UK-wide provider of management, leadership and core commercial skills training. We provide specialist courses, qualifications and formal learning programmes that are all designed to deliver real and immediate performance improvements.
Our work has challenged and improved the capabilities of directors, managers and key personnel at over 9,000 organisations across all sectors and of all sizes. Helping clients to grow, diversify and minimise organisational disruptions.
We’re the largest independent ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) Centre in the UK providing qualifications at Levels 2,3 and 5. We provide opportunities to learn over the internet via small group course as well as through video-based learning, and we run physical courses at venues across the country too.
The company was established in 2009, is privately owned and is headquartered in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
Impellus – our vision, mission and values
Vision: To continuously grow and become our client's default choice for business and organisational performance training.
Mission: To challenge key individuals to deliver real and immediate organisational improvement.
Values: Relationships, Responsibility, Results
Impellus – assured quality
High quality courses delivered with consistency is precisely why clients choose Impellus over and over again. Here’s how we achieve this:
- Impellus courses are written and delivered by a team of trainers who have all held senior management positions before coming into training
- We have strict internal procedures to ensure quality is maintained
- We uphold the standards of the ILM and are subject to their audit
- Our quality policy is ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Any works delivered under the terms of ESFA (Education and Skills Funding Agency) contracts may be subject to audit including by OFSTED
Impellus provides courses which are interactive, enjoyable, challenging and deliver results.
Our clients and delegates come back and use us time and time again because of the results we deliver.