We deliver performance improvements.
Sometimes that’s through the training, development and qualification of your managers. Sometimes it’s through consultation and analysis. Sometimes it’s through online learning and feedback programmes.
Many larger learning and development projects are delivered using blended learning approaches which engage, stimulate and enforce professional development on a perpetual basis.
Our focus is always on delivering real and immediate workplace improvements.
Call 0800 619 1230 to discuss your training requirements.
Open (public) Training Courses
Impellus open courses are lively, professional environments which attract delegates from every corner of the UK workplace.
Most courses are management and leadership courses which can be taken individually or put together to form ILM qualifications in leadership and management or formal certification.
- The right delegate on the right course at the right time in the right place
- Professional and friendly delivery from expert trainers and consultants
- Mixed environment promotes sharing of challenges and solutions
- Courses delivered live online in small groups
- Huge training flexibility for teams split by geography, capability and work schedules
In-House Training Courses and Events
Bringing teams of people together from one organisation is a great idea where you need people to come together, share ideas or focus on challenges which are specific to you.
Courses can be often be tailored with little or no extra charge, or bespoke programmes – from event speeches to bespoke learning programmes – can be written for you. In-house delivery often proves cost effective for larger numbers.
- Bring teams together to learn and share knowledge and challenges
- Tailored delivery and bespoke material options
- Cost effective for larger groups
- UK and overseas delivery possible
- Myers Briggs assessments provide deep team understanding
- Corporate event seminars, speeches and presentations delivered
Fast-track ILM Qualifications
Impellus Fact-track ILM qualifications give delegates the chance to qualify at either Level 3 or Level 5 at times to suit them over a fully-supported period of up to three months.
- Self-paced online training and qualification
- Fully supported by a personal assessor
- Gain ILM qualification in three months
Private Consultancy and Strategy
Impellus has worked with nearly 8,000 organisations. Many start with some training but ask for further assistance. Our consultancy services ensure that they get things right at the very top.
We provide assistance to boards reviewing strategy, sales managers who are looking at delivering a sales and marketing plan and HR managers and directors who are looking for a third eye on their organisational design plans.
- Providing insight and best practice from an external perspective
- One-on-one, group or organisational research-based work undertaken
- UK and overseas delivery
- Reporting services available
- Specialist team to focus on key organisational challenges