Who is our organisational leadership skills course for?
Middle and Senior Managers who want to consider how their management and leadership style creates a culture, and how that culture affects performance and output. The course centres on the Manager’s role as a leader, facilitator and motivator of people in line with specific objectives.
What does it cover?
The course focuses on the higher value skills of leadership and gives delegates the opportunity to assess their natural leadership styles and how they can adapt it to get the best from different people and situations. Our organisational leadership skills training helps managers to understand the cultural impact they have and how this affects their ability to motivate people to achieve their organisation’s – or department’s – goals. It looks at how to consider day-to-day interactions such as giving feedback in such a way as to generate the behaviours they’re after.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Be far more aware of their cultural impact and its bearing on organisational performance
- Understand their natural leadership style and how it affects the workplace and output
- Be able to clearly communicate the values of the organisation and/or department
- Better engage and facilitate their staff and junior management
- Give feedback- whether good or bad – which encourages positive behaviours
- Understand motivation at an individual level and be able to ‘press the right buttons’
- Define and develop successful strategy by way of vision setting
- Understand the impact of transactional and transformational leadership
Organisational leadership skills course overview
- Discovering and evaluating leadership styles
- Evaluating performance in line with ten core leadership competencies
- The unavoidable truths of culture and how a leader can control it
- Aligning daily behaviours with the organisational or departmental values and goals
- Using these skills to manage staff as well as more junior Managers
- How to motivate in line with organisational direction
- Applying storytelling as a compelling organisational tool
- Carry out day-to-day interventions such as giving feedback with positive intent
- How to employ and nurture emotional intelligence for impact
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.
Please note that any funding that’s available for this training course can be organised easily over the phone and we’ll always check an online order for funding eligibility before processing.
All our venues provide excellent refreshments, a high quality hot and cold restaurant buffet lunch and a comfortable learning environment.
All venues except London have free parking and all are close to major routes so they’re easy to get to.