A suite of online training solutions to deliver exactly what you’re looking to achieve
Impellus online training (or virtual training) can be delivered in may different ways to suit your needs and your budget.
ILM Awards in leadership and management which can be studied at any time
Modules which can make up bespoke training packages
Module-based online training solutions
These online training are a combination of; short online presentations which can be viewed at any time over an agreed period, online activities from qualifications or questionnaires to surveys or research papers, and ongoing coaching or assessment from our expert training team.
We deliver online training courses in a series of short module giving huge flexibility.
This means that you can put together the training programme you want very easily and give your people an agreed amount of time in which to complete learning.
Maximising flexibility, shared experience and impact yet reduced organisational inconvenience and travel expenditure.
Most importantly it’s easy to deliver the specific learning outcomes you’re after.
We can deliver the following via online and virtual training (with or without telephone and email support from our training team):
- Management and leadership training
- ILM Management and Leadership Qualifications: Level 2, Level 3, Level 5
- Sales and customer management training
- Commercial skills training
- Core workplace and working environment skills
- Human resources / diversity and inclusion training
- Bespoke training
- Surveys and feedback resources
- Further project work, research or group initiatives
We can deliver the following via blended online and ‘training room’-based training (most often with telephone and email support from our training team):
- Management and leadership training and qualifications (ILM Awards at Levels 2, 3 and 5; Diplomas at Levels 3 and 5)
- Sales and customer management projects
- Bespoke learning programmes with assessment criteria devised by you
- Deliver your own qualification
What our clients say:
“The combination of using open management training courses supported with online learning has proved a winning combination.
Managers get to mix externally, challenge the trainers and get an external view, as well as complete further learning and provide real feedback on their performance improvements online. They enjoy the experiences provided too“
Projects and Pricing
Most programmes are initiated with a discussion around your initial training brief.
Pricing of your online training programmes is very easy. See here for our full online and virtual training price list.
PO Box 1254
Hertfordshire AL1 9JZ
Telephone: 0800 619 1230
or: 01727 790790
New Bond House
124 New Bond Street
London W1S 1DX