Who’s it for?
The personal effectiveness training course is suited to proficient staff members who are looking to either work more effectively to increase the impact they have on their organisation, or work at a more senior level within their team. It is also suitable for an employee who is aspiring to be a team leader.
What does it cover?
The course covers the key skills that turn a competent individual into an effective team player or aspiring team leader. Delegates study how effective teams perform, the ways in which they communicate and the practices that allow focus and openness around performance feedback without creating conflict or miscommunication.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Be able to encourage and drive teamwork amongst peers
- Communicate with colleagues and managers more effectively
- Be able to assess own performance as well as that of others
- Establish how to improve personal impact on current job role
- Provide feedback on performance and encourage higher contributions from others
- Help overcome conflict within the team
Personal effectiveness training course overview
- Understanding the characteristics of high-performance teams and how to achieve them
- Establish how individuals strengths can be uncovered and channelled
- How to enhance your own performance and impact
- Identifying and tackling the barriers to effective communication
- Methods for communicating and providing feedback at different levels
- Skills to avoid or reduce conflict in the workplace
- Recognising own value in the workplace.
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.Book Now
Book places from your paid account
Log into your Impellus Business Centre account to bookBook now
Book one to five places on this course
Simply book now and pay by invoiceBook now
Book multiple places across many courses
Buy multiple training days on account at discounted prices
Call us on 0800 619 1230 to find out moreBook now
What we do
Everything we do is about encouraging managers, leaders and key team members to consider the power and agency they have to deliver at the highest level.
We’re chosen repeatedly by many of the UK’s leading employers.
The whole structure and presentation was excellent. It gave me a lot think about with the role I am currently in and things I can implement for future.
Great course for presentation skills, really got me to re-evaluate my structure & how I come across. Will be very helpful for presentations internally/externally or virtually/in-person!
There were so many examples and approaches, most of which will be directly useful to my role. The ability to directly reflect on myself was extremely useful, and the way it was presented meant I could easily bring this to bear on my current circumstances.
The trainer was great. Content was fantastic. Once again, very insightful as to what I am doing wrong, and giving me the tools to improve.
As always with Impellus, the trainer clearly has knowledge and experience of the area they are teaching, with real life examples to help understand ideas and terms. I probably enjoyed the Thinking Styles the most as it really makes you look inward and understand yourself a bit more.
Don’t miss out. Receive updates on the funded courses available in your area as they become available