Impellus In-House Services delivered privately at your premises
We can provide any of the ILM Leadership and Management and Commercial Skills content that we run as open courses as In-House training courses. Myers Briggs is a very popular programme within our In-House portfolio. We also deliver bespoke management training programmes for organisations – for short- or long-term projects.
Choose Impellus In-House Services when:
- You are looking for tailored, bespoke learning and development work or facilitated learning
- You have a number of people with the same learning requirement who can be away from their desks at the same time
- You are looking for private analysis, consultancy or cultural strategic development
- You require a bespoke programme such as graduate development or onboarding of key personnel
We approach in-house training using our ACE methodology, which is:
A – Analyse your requirement in full
C – Carry out your training course(s) or development programme
E – Evaluate and report on the programme to ensure best results
Blended Solutions and Specific Development Projects
With Impellus you can blend a mixture of open and in-house management training to best meet your requirements, as well as benefit from bespoke development projects designed for your specific objectives.
Training can be tailored to fit your budgets, and with our unique guarantee you can be assured your training programme(s) will be delivered exactly in line with your expectations by our dedicated trainers.
- Our day rates include all associated delivery costs – our travel, expenses, materials, reporting – so there are no hidden costs or expenses
- Multiple day booking discounts:
- 3-5 days: 5.0%
- 6-10 days: 7.5%
- 11+ days: 10.0%
|In-house Service||Pricing/day||Additional delegates (over 14)||Certification||Notes|
|Accredited Training Courses||£2,695||£195||£95||Our courses delivered at your premises|
|Tailored Training Courses||£2,995||£195||£95||Our courses tailored to your specification (full bespoke work charged additionally)|
|Consultancy and Analysis||£3,295||N/A||N/A||Day rate for agreed expert consultancy, analysis and reporting|
Professional Management Consultancy Services
Dramatically improving the performance of executive teams and their organisations
We help organisations to consider and make decisions upon strategy and direction. Whether this be organisational strategy, implementing cultural change, the focus of the sales and marketing teams, or a training strategy, we can support you.
Our management consultancy services have benefited businesses across the UK. Here are some examples of the challenges we have undertaken:
- Creating the process for organisational change within a mid-sized legal practice. This partnership, with staff of just over 100 people, had issues around succession planning, market changes and business direction that all needed attention. The issues had begun to cause tension throughout the organisation due to lack of attention and staff rumours. Through facilitated discussion we were able to help the equity partners to devise a structure which prioritised the issues and allowed them to step through the changes required to get their people on board.
- A large industrial cleaning business with 300 staff had a complicated organisational structure and shareholding. The business was successful but shareholders differed in opinion as to where the business should go next and this had brought out issues that threatened the otherwise good relationships between shareholders. Through a series of facilitation and development training, we were able to create common ground in certain areas for immediate agreement, a series of issues over which difficult decisions were able to be taken, and issues beyond agreement were able to be postponed without further discussion until a mutually agreeable date.
Costs are determined by number of days taken and vary depending on profiles, team sizes and/or reporting required.
PO Box 1254
Hertfordshire AL1 9JZ
Telephone: 0800 619 1230
or: 01727 790790
New Bond House
124 New Bond Street
London W1S 1DX