Your challenges. Unlocked with our expertise
Many organisations – however disparate they may at first seem – share similar challenges around revenue, strategy, team engagement, management development and productivity. So many of our open and in-house training courses prove successful in delivering returns.
However, sometimes tailored training courses or even bespoke training programmes are required to generate best results.
There are many different ways in which we can deliver training to deliver exactly the right results.
Tailored Training Courses
Tailored in-house training courses
For many requirements we can deliver tailored training with little or no additional cost premium over delivering a standard course in-house.
Because of the way in which we carry out all in-house training courses – our ACE methodology – we’ll usually add in your examples and challenges so that the language and examples we use, as well as many of the exercises, are more pertinent to your people.
Tailoring courses in this way also allows you the option of going on and creating ILM qualifications with tailored management training courses.
Tailored online training courses
Putting together a tailored online training course is very easy. Our off-the shelf modules can be picked and delivered exactly as you wish and easily mixed with a combination of follow up coaching, research products, feedback tools or assessments.
Bespoke Training Courses
There are many ways in which we can deliver bespoke training courses and they can be delivered either in-house or online depending on your preferences too.
Depending on the level of work required, bespoke training courses can become quite expensive if they’re only to be delivered once. So if we’re developing bespoke training it’s normally whereby:
- To keep costs down you’re largely using existing Impellus course modules to create your own course and learning outcomes
- You want to develop a bespoke training course which will be used repeatedly in-house to larger numbers so that the initial creation cost is absorbed across a the project
- You want to develop a bespoke online training programme which generates specific outputs – whether gleaned through follow up coaching, feedback tools or bespoke assessments
Bespoke Learning and Development Programmes
There are many ways in which we can deliver bespoke learning and development programmes.
We start by taking your training brief or ITT (invitation to tender). This would typically include:
- The management, leadership, sales, service or HR problems you’re facing
- How you’ve identified the skills gaps
- How many people are involved
- What your preferences are around delivery
- The required timescale or longevity of your project
- Where your people are based
- What are your identified final objectives
- How will you wish to assess the benefits of training
If you don’t have this, or all of this scoped out or written down, don’t worry – we’re very happy to discuss your project or, depending on scale and budget, arrange a meeting to pre-analyse your project.
We can then create a bespoke course or training programme which entirely meets the requirements of your people and organisation.
We are expert providers of blended learning, being able to deliver the following:
- Courses and qualifications which directly complement training delivered by you. Examples of this are management and leadership training programmes and sales training programmes where Impellus provides the core skills training and proprietary training is delivered in-house by you
- We can deliver a mixture of open courses, in-house training and online training, as well as follow up coaching, assessment of project learning
Facilitated Learning Programmes
Facilitated learning can be done as part of an individual training day or can be built into an ongoing learning and development programme.
Facilitated learning is where the trainer allows your people to discuss workplace challenges and issues in a controlled manner. The coaching style of the sessions allows your teams to consider their own solutions and how they can improve performance between them.
This works extremely well where teams are coming together at a new level or you encourage the sharing of responsibility amongst your people.
Some facilitated learning is present in all Impellus courses.
Impellus Myers Briggs Team Days provide excellent opportunities for facilitated learning and team engagement opportunities without additional expenditure.
Client organisations report excellent long-term results and changes to the way their people approach future challenges.
Projects and Pricing
Due to the very nature of this work, all bespoke and tailored programmes are initiated with a discussion around your initial training brief.
We also accept ITT requests.
You can find pricing for tailored and bespoke courses and programmes here
PO Box 1254
Hertfordshire AL1 9JZ
Telephone: 0800 619 1230
or: 01727 790790
New Bond House
124 New Bond Street
London W1S 1DX