Who is the PRINCE2 Foundation course made for?
The PRINCE2 Foundation course has been designed predominantly for both aspiring and current project managers. It’s also relevant for key members of the project delivery team, such as Project Board Members and Team Managers who want to learn more about streamlining projects and delivering good quality work on time.
What does the PRINCE2 Foundation course cover?
The project management course teaches a comprehensive introduction to the PRINCE2 values, themes and processes. This involves:
- Establishing a project
- The role of each key member of a project team
- A basic overview of the core principles, themes and processes
- An introduction to the relationship between deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project
- The basics of closing a project
- PRINCE2 in practice: showing case studies
Benefits of PRINCE2 Foundation Course
- Advance your career in project management: By learning essential project management skills such as establishing projects and how to manage each stage of the process, you will be in a strong position to advance your career.
- Increase your skill set: PRINCE2 Foundation skills are highly valued and can be applied in any sector.
PRINCE2 Foundation overview
Delegates can choose from two different Foundation courses: PRINCE2 Foundation or PRINCE2 Agile Foundation.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course is designed for professionals who deliver Agile projects through an iterative process. It is suitable for people working on all Agile projects, large and small.
The Agile course is made for businesses delivering projects that must respond to change, rather than sticking to a more rigid project management plan.
PRINCE2 Foundation courses weigh up the risks and benefits of each project before they begin. The project management course also teaches the fundamentals of project management, key project management concepts, methods and how to develop the tested and refined PRINCE2 process throughout any project.
The PRINCE2 Foundation course teaches delegates the fundamentals of PRINCE2, which are required if you decide to complete the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification.
PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner combined course
We also offer a PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner combined course at Impellus. This allows delegates to go straight from the PRINCE2 Fundamentals training on to the more advanced certification where PRINCE2 is put into practice.
With the combined course, delegates can take the knowledge from the Foundation course and immediately apply it to the Practitioner's teachings.
Why Choose Impellus for your PRINCE2 Foundation training?
As a certified and accredited PRINCE2 training provider, we’ll ensure that you’re given the skills and knowledge to be confident in the processes involved in project management.
Project Management is a difficult skill to learn, so we’ll offer you tried and tested techniques to increase your confidence in decision making and become more comfortable with each stage of the project management process.
As well as the invaluable skills taught on the PRINCE2 Foundation course, Impellus offers:
- Clear pricing with no hidden charges or fees. All of the examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Additional support from our training experts both during and after the course, including support to pass the certification
- An easy-to-book process with good availability for all courses and types
All PRINCE2 courses are taught online by our experienced PRINCE2 trainers. These sessions are made to be interactive and enjoyable for each delegate. So that everyone is given the support they need, we make sure never to have more than 20 delegates on any one of our courses.
If you’d like to find out more about our PRINCE2 courses, please contact us. Alternatively, if you’d like to join one of our future PRINCE2 Foundation courses on a date that suits you, please book below.