Who is the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course made for?
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner online course is made for project managers or other key team members involved with projects that are flexible.
To achieve the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate, delegates must first complete either the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course, or any other PRINCE2 certification.
What does the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course cover?
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner online course includes:
- PRINCE2 principles on blending structure, governance and control with agile techniques
- How to deliver rapidly in a business environment that’s changing and evolving
- Self-organisation so agile teams can determine their own tools rather than relying on a project manager
- A breadth of knowledge on key concepts such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean Start-up and applying them to real life projects
- Exam simulator
- PRINCE2 Agile case studies and activities
Benefits of PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner
- Collaboration: The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course teaches the key techniques of working collaboratively as a team. Equipped with the PRINCE2 Agile tools and themes, Practitioners will be confident in prioritising tasks, delivering work and responding appropriately to change as a team.
- Being prepared for any agile project: Employees will be given the knowledge to tackle common challenges that arise within any project.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner overview
In contrast to the traditional PRINCE2 Practitioner course, the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course focuses more on the delivery techniques and frameworks required in flexible projects.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioners will be equipped with a toolset that’s essential for delivering projects which see short-term, incremental achievements. The course teaches delegates how to adapt to your project’s changing environment, collaborate closely and respond to unpredictable change.
Some of the key features of the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course include:
- Responding to change
- Working to tight deadlines and figuring out the best next steps of a project
- Agile concepts, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Start-up and Cynefin
- Developing a continuous iterative process for you and your team
The PRINCE2 Agile course has been tried, tested and refined. This is to make sure that our PRINCE2 trainers offer the best possible insight to help Practitioner delegates be confident in their project management and project delivery.
We believe that an understanding of PRINCE2 Agile techniques is essential for people in team environments who work on regular projects together.
Why Choose Impellus for your PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner training?
As a certified and accredited PRINCE2 training provider, we ensure that you and your team are given the support, skills and knowledge to be confident in the processes involved in project management.
With an Agile Practitioner certification, we empower employees to thrive with the knowledge they need to deliver successful projects and tackle any challenges that they may face.
We’ve helped teams from household brands across the world to deliver projects in a flexible environment with PRINCE2 teachings.
As well as the invaluable practical skills taught on the PRINCE2 Practitioner online course, Impellus offers:
- Clear pricing with no hidden charges or fees. All of the examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Additional support from our training experts so that every delegate is given the best possible opportunity to pass and thrive
- Paced learning at a speed that suits your needs
- An easy-to-book process with good availability for all courses and types
Our PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner courses are made to be interactive and enjoyable for each delegate. We want to ensure that the Practitioner teachings are relevant to your day-to-day project challenges and situations.
So that everyone is given the support they need and we can answer your project management questions, we make sure never to have more than 20 delegates on any one of our courses.
If you’d like to find out more about our PRINCE2 Agile courses, please contact us. Alternatively, if you’d like to join one of our future PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner courses on a date that suits you, please book below.