Who is the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course made for?
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course is made for aspiring and current project managers, or members of project teams who work in flexible, agile environments.
What does the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course cover?
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation online course includes:
- Overview of PRINCE2 Agile basic principles
- Common situations that occur in an agile environment
- An introduction to Scrum, Kanban and Lean Start-up
- Exam simulator
- PRINCE2 Agile case study and activities
Benefits of PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- Learn the fundamental skills of agile project management: The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course teaches the essential skills that are required to carry out a successful project.
- Prepare for PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner: All delegates must complete the Foundation course before they go on to complete the Agile Practitioner course. The Agile Foundation covers the basic skills of project management needed to progress to the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course.
- Learn how to deliver successful flexible projects: Employees will learn the key knowledge and skills required to deliver successful projects in a fast-paced environment.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation overview
In contrast to the traditional PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner courses, PRINCE2 Agile courses give a more in-depth focus and understanding of task execution at each stage. The Agile courses also include more about getting the practical work completed and how to best divide up tasks.
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course teaches the fundamentals, principles and techniques of PRINCE2. Some of these teachings include:
- Keeping teams stable
- Adapting to change
- Completing projects to deadlines and budgets.
The approach we teach has been tried, tested and refined. This is to make sure that our PRINCE2 trainers offer the best possible insight to help Foundation delegates deliver successful projects in a fast-paced environment.
If every project team member buys into the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course principles, they’re more likely to feel empowered to work in a seamless manner and identify where processes can be streamlined.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner combined course
We also offer a PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Agile Practitioner combined course at Impellus. This allows delegates to go straight from the PRINCE2 Agile Fundamentals training, learning about the themes and key frameworks of flexible project management, onto the more advanced certification where PRINCE2 is put into practice.
With the combined course, delegates can take the knowledge from the Agile Foundation course and go on to immediately apply it to the Agile Practitioner teachings.
Why Choose Impellus for your PRINCE2 Agile training?
As a certified and accredited PRINCE2 training provider, we ensure that you and your team are given the support, skills and knowledge to be confident in the processes involved in project management.
It’s our personal mission to support delegates to excel in a changing project environment. We’ve helped teams from household brands across the world to deliver projects in a flexible environment with the PRINCE2 teachings.
Our team of experts will empower you and/or your team to tackle any project using the skills taught on the PRINCE2 Foundation Agile course.
As well as the invaluable skills taught on the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation online course, Impellus offers:
- Clear pricing with no hidden charges or fees. All of the examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Additional support from our training experts so that every delegate is given the best possible opportunity to pass and thrive
- Paced learning at a speed that suits your needs
- An easy-to-book process with good availability for all courses and types
Our PRINCE2 Agile Foundation courses are made to be interactive and enjoyable for each delegate. So that everyone is given the support they need, we make sure never to have more than 20 delegates on any one of our courses.
If you’d like to find out more about our PRINCE2 Agile courses, please contact us. Alternatively, if you’d like to join one of our future PRINCE2 Agile Foundation courses on a date that suits you, please book below.