Who is the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner combined course made for?
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner combined course is made for people who work in flexible, evolving environments that involve any type of project.
The combined course coaches delegates from having no or very little knowledge of PRINCE2, equipping them with the knowledge and skills to become a qualified PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner.
What does the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner course cover?
The combined course starts with PRINCE2 Agile Foundation teachings, giving delegates a fundamental understanding of the PRINCE2 approach. The Agile Foundation part of the course teaches:
- An overview of PRINCE2 Agile basic principles
- Common situations that occur in an agile environment
- An introduction to Scrum, Kanban and Lean Start-up
- PRINCE2 Agile case study and activities
Once delegates have completed their Agile Foundation certificate, they will be able to immediately apply all of these skills to the advanced Practitioner part of the combined course. In this second part of the course, PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner, delegates are taught:
- PRINCE2 principles and applying them to various real-life agile environments
- How to deliver rapidly in a business environment that’s changing and evolving
- How to communicate change effectively. (Delegates will also receive advice on working through agile projects)
As well as this, there will be exam simulators and workshops so that all delegates feel prepared for their PRINCE2 exams.
Benefits of the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner combined course
The main advantage of doing the combined course is that delegates are able to immediately apply their knowledge from the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certificate, to the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner section of the course.
Instead of taking a large break in between the Agile Foundation and Practitioner courses and potentially forgetting some crucial information, delegates can move straight on to apply that knowledge in the more advanced section of the course.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner course overview
The combined course covers PRINCE2 Agile skills, which are recognised around the world.
The Agile Foundation section of the course teaches a number of fundamentals of the PRINCE2 approach. These include:
- Keeping teams stable
- Communicating change, as well as communicating with each other
- Adapting to change
- Completing projects to deadlines and budgets
- Case studies
The Agile Practitioner section builds on the knowledge gained in the Agile Foundation course, providing a more in-depth understanding of PRINCE2 in real-life agile environments. This includes:
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin, and how this can be applied to learners’ own working environments
- How to seamlessly integrate projects in an agile environment, focusing on the key deliverables of a project
- How to deliver on time and on budget for any project
Why Choose Impellus for your PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner training?
We’re a certified PRINCE2 training provider, so our world-class trainers ensure that your team is given the support they need to thrive in any agile or traditional project.
This combined course empowers employees to gain an in-depth knowledge of PRINCE2 - a qualification that’s recognised globally.
As well as the invaluable skills taught on the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner online course, Impellus offers:
- Clear pricing with no hidden charges or fees. All of the examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Additional support from our training experts so that every delegate is given the best possible opportunity to pass and thrive
- Paced learning at a speed that suits your needs
- An easy-to-book process with good availability for all courses and types
Our PRINCE2 Agile combined courses are made to be interactive and enjoyable for each delegate. So that everyone is given the support they need, we make sure never to have more than 20 delegates on any one of our courses.
If you’d like to find out more about our other PRINCE2 courses, please contact us. Alternatively, if you’d like to join one of our future PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and Practitioner courses on a date that suits you, please book below.