Click here to add your own text
Impellus provides funding for organisations from two different budgets
Impellus delivers funded training courses and qualifications under two separate initiatives. Please call for full terms.
Impellus is a main provider on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP). This means that if you pay into the Apprenticeship Levy we can deliver management apprenticeships directly and you can benefit from the funding available under the scheme.
- When you are spending your own money from your Levy Pot, the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) will contribute 10% funding to your Apprenticeship Training
- When you are overspending from your account, the ESFA will contribute 90% funding
Impellus only delivers Apprenticeships in England. Find out more about government funding for Apprenticeship training.
The ILM Level 3 Diploma in leadership and management is available as part of the Apprenticeship. Funding is provided directly from the ESFA.
Application: via Impellus and set up over gov.uk apprenticeship portal
Vision 2020 is an initiative open to all UK-based employers who are paying to develop their managers and key people – at all levels – in their organisations.
The initiative provides up to £60,000 of matched funding (50% funding) which can be used to fund all open ILM management training courses and qualifications (Awards and Diploma), open commercial skills courses or your own bespoke qualifications.
- All UK-based employers, whether private, public, or charitable are eligible as long as they are paying the balancing 50%
- Employers can use as much or as little as they choose
- Funds can be drawn down against all open-course bookings and discounted packages until the initiative expiry date of Tuesday 30th June 2020
- The balancing contribution from the employer must be paid on booking
- Funding is aggregated by Impellus through funds and resources made available from the ESFA, regional government and Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs)
- Impellus booking terms apply
Application: via Impellus, can be conducted over the phone at point of initial booking
PO Box 1254
Hertfordshire AL1 9JZ
Telephone: 0800 619 1230
or: 01727 790790
New Bond House
124 New Bond Street
London W1S 1DX