£2,000 grant per individual for structured development.
A funded initiative to help UK employers with between 10-50 employees deliver improved results through productivity, leadership and business development.
Grants to deliver the results you’re after
All UK employers with between 10 to 50 employees can draw down £2,000 funding per individual (max 15) towards accredited management and leadership, or sales and client service development programmes. All designed to change the performance and results of the individuals, their teams and all stakeholders.
Final date for application is Friday 27th May 2022 unless the total fund is allocated in advance.
- All employers in the UK, whether private, public, or charitable with between 10 to 50 employed staff are eligible
- Up to 15 individuals per employer can benefit from a grant (£30k max funding)
- Each individual can choose between a Level 3 or 5 programme to suit them (see below)
- The balancing contribution from the employer must be paid on booking
- Funding is aggregated by Impellus
- Courses are delivered in small groups online
- Impellus booking terms apply
How to Apply and Start Training
- Choose which level you would like your Manager(s) to do. You don’t need to have made course or qualification choices at this point, just whether you would like to take Level 3 or Level 5
- Call 0800 619 1230 to arrange funding. We’ll need some basic organisational information and the names and job titles of the benefiting Managers
- We set up your online account and you’re ready to start booking the courses and/or qualifications you wish to take
Your Level 3 Programme Choices
These programmes are ideal for the people charged with delivering results either as managers or commercially-focused professionals.
The ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
A qualification made up of three one day courses which you can choose and take to suit the requirements of each individual, plus an online written assessment to pass the qualification.
ILM Level 3 Courses
The Level 3 Certificate of Learning in Leadership and Management
A formal learning programme made up of four one-day courses which you can choose and take to suit the requirements of each individual.
The Level 3 Certificate of Learning in the Professional Sales Environment
The Certificate of Learning is made up of four modules – all of which are lively, challenging one-day courses with limited numbers of delegates.
Process, Questions, Objections and Value is the core module with all delegates being able to choose the optional courses that give them the best returns in their roles.
Level 3 Certificate of Learning in Leadership and Management course choices
Level 3 Certificate of Learning in the Professional Sales Environment course choices
|All Level 3 packages||£2,596|
Your Level 5 Programme Choices
These are ideal for Senior Managers, Directors and Organisational Heads.
The ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
A qualification made up of two two-day courses which you can choose and take to suit the requirements of each individual, plus an online written assesssment to pass the qualification
ILM Level 5 Courses
The Level 5 Certificate of Learning in Leadership and Management
A formal learning programme made up of three two-day courses.
Level 5 Courses
|All Level 5 packages||£3,245|
How to Apply and Start Training
Application can be made and handled over the phone. We can answer your questions and take the basic details needed to set up your account quickly and easily.
You only need to pay your contributions (you don’t need to pay in full and reclaim) and you can then start making the course and qualification bookings you want.
All enquiries: 0800 619 1230