A role with flexible hours is available for a CRM Marketing Executive ideally with experience of Salesforce and Pardot systems
** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED. OTHER ROLES **
About Impellus and our vision
Impellus is a well-respected, fast-growing provider of management training courses based in bright, modern offices in the centre of St Albans. We are now looking for a bright, analytical CRM Marketing Executive to join our team (ideally on a four-day week basis) to run and develop the sales and marketing activities that underpin our growth.
With over 250 days of training delivered each year, the company is known for delivering high-value training to Managers at all levels across its 16 UK venues and through client premises. Impellus is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) accredited provider and prides itself on helping companies and professionals reach new performance levels.
We are passionate about living our company values (there’s always a better way, to deliver all interventions with integrity, discernment, care and a clear sense of quality, to always seek to take responsibility yourself, to provide a supporting culture for colleagues and clients) every day and work hard to ensure the working environment and culture achieves these values. For this reason we continually strive to develop class leading systems and working practices to enable all staff to be the best they can be.
Who we’re looking for to join our team
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, organised and analytical CRM/Direct Marketing Executive – ideally with experience in the training or events sectors – to ensure that the business is making the most of the opportunities available.
You will be able to use the company’s Salesforce and Pardot marketing systems to:
- Determine and execute weekly email marketing campaigns (largely automated) to leads and clients
- Work out where opportunities lie for our telephone marketing team
- Send highly targeted mail campaigns and measure results
- Regularly report on results and return on investment to the Managing Director
- Ensure that lead and client data are kept clean, tidy and up to date
- Be able to analyse how the sales and marketing processes of the business are working together
You will have a relevant degree or at least three years of direct marketing experience. You will be able to demonstrate good commercial understanding, articulate how your work is delivering results and how you have forecasted the future returns on investment of new campaigns you would like to try.
The successful candidate will work in a co-ordinated manner with internal stakeholders and external suppliers and partners, and be able to get the best from all the resources available to them.
Our company values are important to us so you will need to enjoy being treated in line with these and be able to bring these values to the team every day yourself.
This role is ideal for somebody with an analytical approach to direct marketing and an excellent understanding of sales and marketing processes.
You will enjoy reviewing and reporting on results and making recommendations on what needs to be done to improve results.
The following activities are essential to the success of this role:
- In order to successfully generate leads and stimulate client demand you will:
- Be proficient in using CRM systems – ideally Salesforce and Pardot
- Create and execute email marketing strategies weekly (most automated, some will require production)
- Ensure that our records are as clean, accurate and up to date as possible on a regular basis
- Test and measure email, mail, call and other sales and marketing campaigns
- Use available resources to analyse and develop results
- Assist in choosing future campaign types
- Ensure that courses fill evenly and that sales and marketing KPIs are achieved regularly
- Be able to use Google analytics and employ basic social media techniques and tools
- Help shape marketing strategy and ensure your work fits with the company’s vision
- Operational activities;
- Display good supplier engagement and management skills
- Propose calculated improvements and report on measured results
- Liaise internally to ensure good communications throughout the business
- Keeping good records of your activities
- Have good organisational skills and show a pro-active attitude to the role
Remuneration and terms
The role would suit a proven CRM professional looking to have more flexibility in their working week.
Ideally this is a four-day per week role although hours could be divided differently for the right candidate. A full-time contract of employment with a three-month probationary period is offered. There are 20 days holiday given every year on top of all weekends and statutory bank holidays.
Salary: £26,000 (four full days per week)
Hours: Four days / week *
Based: St Albans
* Flexibility of days/hours could be provided for the right candidate. Monday mornings are imperative
To apply for this role, please send your CV with a short covering email to Jon Dean: jon.dean(at)impellus.com. We will reply to you within 48 hours of receipt.
Interviews for the role will be held at our offices in St Albans.
Applications are currently open.