Who is it for?
This time management training course is essential for all members of your staff.
People who either work under pressure, talk about time stresses, or have increasing workloads will find the ability to stop and look at how to actively re-approach their workload increasing their productivity and decreasing their stress.
What does it cover?
This course allows delegates to regain control of their workload by managing themselves and others more intelligently. They’ll learn how and when to say no, how to prioritise effectively and most importantly, how to sustain these improvements over time. They’ll leave with a clear head and the tools to make immediate, lasting improvements back at work.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Focus clearly on objectives to benchmark success
- Prioritise efficiently and effectively
- Evaluate simple productivity schedules and patterns
- Analyse and combat the factors that sabotage good intentions
- Manage interruptions and handle disruptions
- Understand how to delegate to others so they can finish the jobs that really matter
- Project competence and organisation
- Be able to comfortably say ‘no’
- Use self discipline and maintain improvements
Time Management overview
Doing the right things…
- The value model - seeking value for time like value for money
- Setting effective goals and objectives
- Getting into a results-focused mindset
- Motivating yourself to use your time creatively and productively
- Structure for effective delegation
…at the right time…
- Using the prioritisation matrix and time logs
- Scheduling tools in practice
- Recognising “time bandits” and the strategies to beat them
- Important vs urgent
- Re-prioritisation: when and where
…and in the right way
- Emotional brain vs thinking brain
- Tips and tools for better organisation
- Managing expectations proactively
- Using delegation effectively to free up time
- When you ought to say ‘no’
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.Book Now
Book places from your paid account
Log into your Impellus Business Centre account to bookBook now
Book one to five places on this course
Simply book now and pay by invoiceBook now
Book multiple places across many courses
Buy multiple training days on account at discounted prices
Call us on 0800 619 1230 to find out moreBook now
What we do
Everything we do is about encouraging managers, leaders and key team members to consider the power and agency they have to deliver at the highest level.
We’re chosen repeatedly by many of the UK’s leading employers.
Great course for presentation skills, really got me to re-evaluate my structure & how I come across. Will be very helpful for presentations internally/externally or virtually/in-person!
The course material and slide presentation was very well planned out, and the way the course was delivered by David James was extremely satisfying. He kept a good flow to the day and made it very interesting.
Alison was fantastic, she used lots of relatable examples, and was personable, knowledgeable and clear. I enjoyed the course and found it all very helpful - particularly the reflection on what I am doing/need to change.
Trainers were very knowledgeable and facilitated the courses in a fun and enjoyable way.
Following the courses, the team got together, competed presentations showing what we learnt, how this will effect our roles moving forward and also how this effects the long term plans of the business. We also discussed our own communication styles and how we could better improve the communication as a team and across the business.
Don’t miss out. Receive updates on the funded courses available in your area as they become available