Who is it for?
This time management training course is essential for all members of your staff.
People who either work under pressure, talk about time stresses, or have increasing workloads will find the ability to stop and look at how to actively re-approach their workload increasing their productivity and decreasing their stress.
What does it cover?
This course allows delegates to regain control of their workload by managing themselves and others more intelligently. They’ll learn how and when to say no, how to prioritise effectively and most importantly, how to sustain these improvements over time. They’ll leave with a clear head and the tools to make immediate, lasting improvements back at work.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Focus clearly on objectives to benchmark success
- Prioritise efficiently and effectively
- Evaluate simple productivity schedules and patterns
- Analyse and combat the factors that sabotage good intentions
- Manage interruptions and handle disruptions
- Understand how to delegate to others so they can finish the jobs that really matter
- Project competence and organisation
- Be able to comfortably say ‘no’
- Use self discipline and maintain improvements
Time Management overview
Doing the right things…
- The value model – seeking value for time like value for money
- Setting effective goals and objectives
- Getting into a results-focused mindset
- Motivating yourself to use your time creatively and productively
- Structure for effective delegation
…at the right time…
- Using the prioritisation matrix and time logs
- Scheduling tools in practice
- Recognising “time bandits” and the strategies to beat them
- Important vs urgent
- Re-prioritisation: when and where
…and in the right way
- Emotional brain vs thinking brain
- Tips and tools for better organisation
- Managing expectations proactively
- Using delegation effectively to free up time
- When you ought to say ‘no’
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.
Please note that any funding that’s available for this training course can be organised easily over the phone and we’ll always check an online order for funding eligibility before processing.
All our venues provide excellent refreshments, a high quality hot and cold restaurant buffet lunch and a comfortable learning environment.
All venues except London have free parking and all are close to major routes so they’re easy to get to.