Who is it for?
This is a programme especially tailored for teams who are looking to add value to customers and their experience, as well as to sales results. It’s well suited to those on the phone or in face-to-face situations where increased commercial awareness can have a big influence on results.
What does it cover?
Cross-selling and up-selling is a superb way to increase the value of every customer contact by suggesting other products and services that may be of interest to the customer. This course will teach you the skills you need to add value to your customers’ personal or professional purchase while increasing sales for your organisation.
Delegates will leave this programme with a new attitude towards the sales aspect of the customer service role and the skills needed to be successful in cross-selling, up-selling and overcoming initial resistance.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Use improved customer service skills
- Feel comfortable about sales and selling and not confuse activities with those of a ‘pushy sales person’
- Understand how qualification leads to increased sales and customer satisfaction
- Sell on customer needs using the features and benefits of your product or service
- Enjoy far better rapport with customers and enjoy their work more
- Be in control, assertive and professional at all times
Sales for Non-Sales People overview
- Difference and benefits of up-selling and cross-selling
- Questioning techniques to gather information from the customer
- Enhancing on features and benefits
- Negotiating to gain a true win/win outcome
- Finding and using your Unique Selling Point (USP) to your advantage
- How to look out for buying signals and gain commitment
- Setting achievable and realistic objectives
- Assertiveness: building the confidence to sell
- Turning difficult situations to your advantage
- Controlling a phone call in a professional and non-pushy manner
- Using listening skills to sell to customers’ needs
- Handling objections professionally
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.
Please note that any funding that’s available for this training course can be organised easily over the phone and we’ll always check an online order for funding eligibility before processing.
All our venues provide excellent refreshments, a high quality hot and cold restaurant buffet lunch and a comfortable learning environment.
All venues except London have free parking and all are close to major routes so they’re easy to get to.