Who is it for?
Sales people, account managers, sales managers or telesales people charged with prospecting for new customers or developing strategies to generate new leads and customers.
This training course can be easily tailored to include the specific challenges your people face at any level – often with no additional cost. Call us on 0800 619 1230 and tell us the results you’re after.
What does it cover?
A full understanding of the prospecting process. The course looks at how to build and continuously develop a winning sales and prospecting process, and how to ensure you’re getting the maximum return from your activities by communicating in a professionally influential manner.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Understand the metrics of top marketers
- Use effective skills for prospecting by telephone, letter and email
- Fully understand the sales funnel and where you can make continual improvements
- Use influential communications skills to build professional rapport and trust
- Find the time and motivation for prospecting
- Avoid the prospecting pitfalls that drain your time and motivation, and hold back sales
Professional Prospecting Techniques overview
- Where to start – developing a plan
- Starting to prospect with the end in mind
- Who are your prospects?
- Identifying what would make them buy
- Identifying the likely objections before you start
- Building an ever-better method of prospecting
- Recording your results
- Finding the time to prospect
Sales and communication skills
- Improve initial rapport over the phone
- Generate professional rapport when prospecting
- Simple structures for highly effective email and letter prospecting
- Engender trust and respect from prospects
- Understanding the metrics of repeated communications and follow ups
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.Book Now
Book places from your paid account
Log into your Impellus Business Centre account to bookBook now
Book one to five places on this course
Simply book now and pay by invoiceBook now
Book multiple places across many courses
Buy multiple training days on account at discounted prices
Call us on 0800 619 1230 to find out moreBook now
What we do
Everything we do is about encouraging managers, leaders and key team members to consider the power and agency they have to deliver at the highest level.
We’re chosen repeatedly by many of the UK’s leading employers.
The structure of the day was very useful as it allows me to plan my day with work accordingly. The information and work provided was useful and gave me many thoughts on how I could apply things to my own situations.
I really enjoyed the challenge of putting myself in another's shoes and contemplating situations in which I could use the skills of each course. It was also fascinating to hear the different views and opinions of others on the courses, and the expertise of each of the instructors. Thank you very much Impellus!
The whole experience, booking, looking at handouts, meeting the other delegates and the content was all delivered in a fun & educational manner. Well Done David Ross!
Very well presented- Mel really knew her stuff! It also helps that Mel is charismatic so the day flew by. Most enjoyable was that I could actually take away something of value- the adult ego state or as I like to call it- "Adulting". This will definitely be a conscious choice to make this a starting point for my work communications moving forwards so that it eventually becomes the norm for me.
I really enjoyed the course, the instructors were fantastic and really gave us space as a group to work through and discuss the topics to build a really deep understanding. Looking forward to adding to this in the future.
Don’t miss out. Receive updates on the funded courses available in your area as they become available