Who is it for?
Sales people, account managers, sales managers or telesales people charged with prospecting for new customers or developing strategies to generate new leads and customers.
This training course can be easily tailored to include the specific challenges your people face at any level – often with no additional cost. Call us on 0800 619 1230 and tell us the results you’re after.
What does it cover?
A full understanding of the prospecting process. The course looks at how to build and continuously develop a winning sales and prospecting process, and how to ensure you’re getting the maximum return from your activities by communicating in a professionally influential manner.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Understand the metrics of top marketers
- Use effective skills for prospecting by telephone, letter and email
- Fully understand the sales funnel and where you can make continual improvements
- Use influential communications skills to build professional rapport and trust
- Find the time and motivation for prospecting
- Avoid the prospecting pitfalls that drain your time and motivation, and hold back sales
Professional Prospecting Techniques overview
- Where to start – developing a plan
- Starting to prospect with the end in mind
- Who are your prospects?
- Identifying what would make them buy
- Identifying the likely objections before you start
- Building an ever-better method of prospecting
- Recording your results
- Finding the time to prospect
Sales and communication skills
- Improve initial rapport over the phone
- Generate professional rapport when prospecting
- Simple structures for highly effective email and letter prospecting
- Engender trust and respect from prospects
- Understanding the metrics of repeated communications and follow ups
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.
Please note that any funding that’s available for this training course can be organised easily over the phone and we’ll always check an online order for funding eligibility before processing.
All our venues provide excellent refreshments, a high quality hot and cold restaurant buffet lunch and a comfortable learning environment.
All venues except London have free parking and all are close to major routes so they’re easy to get to.