Who is it for?
Professional sales people who need to have their core skills and personal sales management improved in order to become more professional in their approach to selling and generating sales, hitting targets and maximising profitability.
This course can easily be tailored to include specific examples often at no extra cost. Please call 0800 619 1230 and tell us what you want to achieve.
What does it cover?
This programme is designed to tackle the four key areas where sales people can most instantly improve their sales performance. It helps them to reappraise activities and develop existing procedures to maximise opportunities, sales results and profitability. The course is focused on developing a professional sales process and its constituent parts.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Use and communicate a sales process that generates results
- Use all available communication techniques to maximise impact
- Apply influential language techniques
- Ask superior questions that open up customer requirements and problems that you can handle
- Apply techniques that help to banish objections
- Plan for objections and deal with them professionally
- Negotiate better deals
- Understand and apply the value model
Process, Questions, Objections and Negotiation overview
- Understanding the importance of sales process
- The effects on the customer
- The psychological power of process
- The three ways in which people communicate and how to use them all for maximum effect
- Developing a deep, professional rapport
- Advanced questioning techniques and how to ask more meaningful questions
- Overcoming objections – including pricing objections – early in the sales process
- Removing objections from a sales process
- Negotiations testing and why we don’t always apply what we know
- How to instantly get better financial results from improved negotiation skills
- “What if” questions to develop your versatility
- Background, assertion and difficulty questions
- Learning to trade and not concede
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.
Please note that any funding that’s available for this training course can be organised easily over the phone and we’ll always check an online order for funding eligibility before processing.
All our venues provide excellent refreshments, a high quality hot and cold restaurant buffet lunch and a comfortable learning environment.
All venues except London have free parking and all are close to major routes so they’re easy to get to.