A familiar scenario that we frequently come across is when someone who is brilliant at their job is promoted into a management position. But being good at your job is very different from being a ...Read more
Develop your Senior Managers with this ILM Level 5 Fast Track Award which qualifies managers, brings organisational leadership and strategic skills back into the workplace and delivers results.
The ILM Level 5 Fast Track Award is a qualification delivered through online training presentation, remote support from our ILM-accredited assessment team and provides a nationally recognised qualification in leadership and management.
The qualification can be delivered quickly, with a maximum allowed time of three months.
What does the ILM Level 5 Fast-Track Award cover?
The Impellus ILM Level 5 Fast Track Award in Leadership and Management is designed to develop Senior Manager, Directors and the Heads of organisations and business units.
The programme focuses on seeing the organisation strategically and understanding how decisions can be made more effectively and with a full understanding on the cultural impact within the organisation.
This course and qualification helps senior managers to establish themselves as true leaders. It looks at how to think at an organisational level and includes:
- The crucial differences between senior leadership and senior management
- Assessment of leadership style
- How will this affect the managers / supervisors below them?
- How does this change the culture?
- Emotional intelligence
- Understanding leadership impact
- Understanding Vision, Mission and Values
- Defining culture
- The profound effect of culture on results
- Motivating, delegating and empowering in line with strategic aim
- Strategic decision making
- Using PESTLE as a strategic decision tool
What's included in the ILM Level 5 Fast-Track Award?
This qualification provides everything you need to successfully qualify your senior managers. The qualification can be completed in your own time over a period of up to three months and includes:
- Three instructional online presentations
- Research guides
- Full business-hours support from your ILM-accredited assessor
- 12 months membership of the Institute of Leadership and Management on completion
- Full online progress reporting and learning records for training managers
How do I enrol?
Call our sales and enrolment team on 0800 619 1230.
Alternatively get in touch here, or use our live chat function.Book Now
Book places from your paid account
Log into your Impellus Business Centre account to bookBook now
Book one to five places on this course
Simply book now and pay by invoiceBook now
Book multiple places across many courses
Buy multiple training days on account at discounted prices
Call us on 0800 619 1230 to find out moreBook now
What we do
Everything we do is about encouraging managers, leaders and key team members to consider the power and agency they have to deliver at the highest level.
We’re chosen repeatedly by many of the UK’s leading employers.
Really pleased to have received my Level 3 Certificate of Learning by attending various management courses through Impellus business performance training. It was a great learning and development experience!
I would like to say a huge thank you to the team for facilitating the delivery of the virtual training courses.
I learnt so much from the day courses I attended with Impellus. My favourite aspects of attending were:
- Meeting nice, engaging groups of people from all walks of life.
- Learning in a dynamic way and hearing multiple perspectives of the same situation.
- Listening to other people’s work related experiences and seeing how important good communication is for achieving both individual and group success.
I loved the interactive aspect of this course - from the workbook to the breakout rooms during the day. It was easily personalised & could be moulded to fit your particular business. Meaning that everybody involved will benefit & learn something from today's course.
I found all of the day enjoyable and all of the on content was useful.
I liked how the course content topics were introduced, setting out the framework. I particularly enjoyed the break out sessions.S.S, Equals Money
Completing the Impellus courses allowed me to mix with many different individuals from organisations working in different industries. This made break-out rooms and discussions very interesting due to the range of skills, knowledge, and personalities present throughout the courses, and it was fascinating to hear different ideas and points of view.
Thank you Impellus!
Attracting top talent post-pandemic often requires a promise of at least some homeworking to be on offer – and ...Read more
Don’t miss out. Receive updates on the funded courses available in your area as they become available