Who is it for?
This customer service skills course is aimed at the people in your team who deal with customers but are not necessarily a direct part of the sales team, yet whose behaviour might greatly influence customer decisions.
What does it cover?
Seeing things through the lens of a customer is a key skill and will allow your people to deliver a far better customer experience in a more enjoyable and professional environment. The course looks at communication skills and how to communicate from a client perspective, as well as how individual behaviour can shape the way people treat you and your organisation.
What will delegates be able to do differently?
- Provide a high and professional level of customer service
- Realise the impact that they have on the behaviours of others
- Understand how to communicate from a client perspective
- Be confident, happy and professional in front of customers
- Build trust and rapport on the level that they’re after
- Avoid or repair difficult situations or conflict
- Manage customer expectations.
Customer Service Skills overview
- Setting customer expectations
- How to gain respect and authority through advanced communications skills
- What a difference you make
- Examples of where customer service is more important than the product
- What the customers aren’t asking you
- Trust, respect and satisfaction
- Building rapport easily without overstepping the “professional distance”
- How to deliver bad or unwelcome news with respect and authority
- How to avoid becoming nervous
- How to handle requests outside your authority
Joining this management course
Joining this course is easy: just call us on 0800 619 1230 now or complete the form above.Book Now
Book places from your paid account
Log into your Impellus Business Centre account to bookBook now
Book one to five places on this course
Simply book now and pay by invoiceBook now
Book multiple places across many courses
Buy multiple training days on account at discounted prices
Call us on 0800 619 1230 to find out moreBook now
What we do
Everything we do is about encouraging managers, leaders and key team members to consider the power and agency they have to deliver at the highest level.
We’re chosen repeatedly by many of the UK’s leading employers.
Virgin Atlantic is one of the UK’s largest and best-known long haul airlines and one of the largest businesses within the Virgin group. Nearly all of the company’s 7,500 staff are based at Head Office in Crawley and at the two main London airports; Heathrow and Gatwick.Continue reading
I most enjoyed the fun, relaxed atmosphere. This really helped me feel comfortable enough to get involved and really retain the information!
The most useful part of the course for me was to highlight the difference between leadership and management, and to highlight what leaders do, and how to lead effectively.
The 3 courses I attended were really engaging and thought provoking. Leadership and strategic thinking, the business models, the techniques have developed since my time at business college. For me if you are not learning you're not improving as a leader and manager. The Impellus course delivery by David Ross was superb, the course literature quality also. An enjoyable experience all round and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Impellus to others.
David James was great, the pace of the training and the activities planned worked very well and there was a direct link to how to use everything in practice in our own environment. I was engaged and interested during the whole day. Excellent work
I thought it was a really good balance of learning, information shared whilst being able to practise what we we being taught. Ken was very approachable and a great teacher. It was not as daunting as I thought it was going to be. The workbook will be a very useful resource.
Don’t miss out. Receive updates on the funded courses available in your area as they become available