Fast-track your managers to qualification with the Fast-Track Level 3 ILM Award in Leadership & Management.
Often management teams are built with leaders who have been promoted into a management position because of their technical capabilities who sometimes find it a challenge to distinguish themselves as a leader.
The ILM Fast-Track Award is a nationally recognised leadership and management qualification, which gives your managers the skills that they need to establish themselves as leaders.
Ideal for supervisors, team leaders and managers, the Fast-Track ILM Level 3 Award programme will see results in just three months.
The programme is delivered remotely, through online videos and coaching support from our team of ILM assessors. The qualification can be completed in your own time over a period of up to three months.
What does the ILM Fast-Track Award cover?
The Fast Track ILM Award in Leadership and Management provides everything you need to successfully qualify your managers and take them to the next level. The qualification covers the following development areas:
- The differences between leadership and management
- Assessing their natural leadership style
- Where does it work?
- Where does it need adapting?
- What does this do to the results of their team?
- Understanding effective communication and how to increase acuity to:
- Improve staff engagement
- Increase productivity and reduce problems
- Adjust authority
- Professionally deal with difficult people and conversations
- Assess own communication methods and skills
- Barriers to effective communication
For more information on how the Fast Track ILM Level 3 Award can support your team’s leadership and management development, please call us 0800 619 1230.
Written by Connie Rega – Commercial Development Manager